Love me some Sinatra….The chairman of the board. This song always reminds me of Vegas. A town my wife and I love to visit.
I love these video’s of Irish people trying different things, from food, to booze to so many different things. I will never try these hot pepper wings, I know better. I love hot food, but not this hot. I hope you enjoy it.
What am I thankful for on this Thanksgiving:
1. My Lord and Savior
2. My loving supportive wife
3. My 4 beautiful daughters
4. My 2 handsome son-in-laws
5. My Mother, who is always there for her family with a heart of gold
6. My Father and Step Mother, who show my wife and children so much love
7. My Sister who I miss dearly each and every day
8. My Big Brother, you will always be that to me.
9. My Nieces and Nephews who have grown up so well
10. My other brother(and my nephew who is so full of life and wonder) and sister (and her wonderful husband) who I see to little of.
11. My In-laws who have always giving us support and been there for us and our children when needed. Always giving such words and of encouragement and love.
12. My friends who I may not always agree with, but they will always be my friends first.
13. My Army Buddies, it is a rare breed which we are, but even though we see each other so little, so close we still are.
14. Being able to still do the job I love, serving the country I love and has given me so much.
15. I am thankful for so much more and more, I could go on forever.
16. May your Thanksgiving be full of the blessings from our Lord above. Count your blessings, you may find more than you realize.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL……
The other night I was texting with my lovely beautiful wife and she asked me if I was bored. I am currently staying in a room that I would say is heat challenged. So my reply to her was;
“Pretty much! Shivering in the cold only keeps you entertained for so long”
I was bundled up in warm clothes under the covers in my bed. Got to love the Army. I have had to deal with worse. Sleeping in a tent in Korea in the middle of winter. Being in the middle of the Iraq desert in the middle of winter and growing up in Wisconsin, I have had to deal with cold weather. I’m currently in Louisiana and you would figure it might be a little warmer. NOT! Hope you all have a warm and wonderful day.
When I wish upon a star
Even if I am doing from afar
I think of days with you
Going back to when I said I do
Missing the smell of your hair
Wishing I was back there
To wake into your arms
Awakened by your naughty charms
Is the wish I will make upon the stars tonight.
Sent out upon a whisper
Caught in the sky upon a twister
A vow of his love
Reaches her from above
The wind whips around
A soft quiet sound
A soft gentle kisses
Sent from her love who she misses