What am I thankful for on this Thanksgiving:
1. My Lord and Savior
2. My loving supportive wife
3. My 4 beautiful daughters
4. My 2 handsome son-in-laws
5. My Mother, who is always there for her family with a heart of gold
6. My Father and Step Mother, who show my wife and children so much love
7. My Sister who I miss dearly each and every day
8. My Big Brother, you will always be that to me.
9. My Nieces and Nephews who have grown up so well
10. My other brother(and my nephew who is so full of life and wonder) and sister (and her wonderful husband) who I see to little of.
11. My In-laws who have always giving us support and been there for us and our children when needed. Always giving such words and of encouragement and love.
12. My friends who I may not always agree with, but they will always be my friends first.
13. My Army Buddies, it is a rare breed which we are, but even though we see each other so little, so close we still are.
14. Being able to still do the job I love, serving the country I love and has given me so much.
15. I am thankful for so much more and more, I could go on forever.
16. May your Thanksgiving be full of the blessings from our Lord above. Count your blessings, you may find more than you realize.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL……