Pictures are of me by me so they aren’t for your use, but to enjoy.
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
I am thankful for my beautiful loving wife and my 4 wonderful girls and two son-in-laws and all the rest of the family that comes with it. I am also thankful for all of you for enjoying my writing over these years. I am no writer, but thanks to that beautiful wife of mine I have discovered something I never knew I had inside me.
Not to many things that are strictly for Thanksgiving, but this is a classic for all time. For those who don’t remember this is from the show, WKRP in Cincinnati. Take a watch and tell me you didn’t laugh. So enjoy and have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving….
What am I thankful for on this Thanksgiving:
1. My Lord and Savior
2. My loving supportive wife
3. My 4 beautiful daughters
4. My 2 handsome son-in-laws
5. My Mother, who is always there for her family with a heart of gold
6. My Father and Step Mother, who show my wife and children so much love
7. My Sister who I miss dearly each and every day
8. My Big Brother, you will always be that to me.
9. My Nieces and Nephews who have grown up so well
10. My other brother(and my nephew who is so full of life and wonder) and sister (and her wonderful husband) who I see to little of.
11. My In-laws who have always giving us support and been there for us and our children when needed. Always giving such words and of encouragement and love.
12. My friends who I may not always agree with, but they will always be my friends first.
13. My Army Buddies, it is a rare breed which we are, but even though we see each other so little, so close we still are.
14. Being able to still do the job I love, serving the country I love and has given me so much.
15. I am thankful for so much more and more, I could go on forever.
16. May your Thanksgiving be full of the blessings from our Lord above. Count your blessings, you may find more than you realize.
I just want to thank all of you who have come and visited my site. I really didn’t expect anyone to read my stuff. I wasn’t sure where or what I was going to write about. If you have read my stuff I guess you can say my main muse was my lovely, beautiful, awesome wife. As you can tell I think the world of her and she was the one who told me that I could do this. I didn’t think I could and I for the longest time refused to write anything. I have also been able to let a lot of what I have felt and dealt with in my life. It has been a journey for me and hopefully you also. It is still hard to believe that I have over 50 followers to this site of mine. I have enjoyed reading so many of your blogs to, it has been an inspiration in my life. The beauty I see in so many of all of your writings and pictures has really been a blessing. The aspects of your lives that so many of you share has been uplifting to me and shown me there are so many other’s like myself going through daily issues. I can’t say thank you so much to all of you enough. I look forward to continuing on with my attempts at writing and finding that inner part of me that I didn’t know existed for such a long time. What do I have to be thankful for is the aspect of being able to share with all of you and for you to share back with me. I am thankful for the wonderful wife I have who I love so dearly and my wonderful children. I love this country of mine that I have given 20 years of my life serving and protecting. I still have a few years left in me, but I look forward to my next adventure in life. I am thankful that I am a child of Christ and that I have a Lord and Savior who has forgiven me even though I so often think I don’t deserve it. Happy Thanksgiving a little early to all of you, wherever you are or whatever country you live in. It is a holiday for giving thanks and here also for some football and good food, time with family and friends.